Monday, April 11, 2011

Jello Brand Dreams

Had another vivid dream last night. I walked out of a building and into a sort of plaza next door, kind of narrow with another building on the right and a back wall. The whole place seemed to be enlosed although I don't recall seeing a ceiling or roof. There was a large stuffed leather couch along the left wall with another, indistinct couch or large piece of furniture beside it further back. The floor was large pink/tan tile. I was holding a decoratively carved block, a little more than a foot on each side and thinking how to turn it into office space when I suddenly realized I could stack large blocks on top of each other to make an office building consisting of one cubical office per floor with an elevator running up the side except I would need an outside fire escape on the other side of the building and that would be ugly since it would cover the entire wall.

Then Garrison Keillor started singing "Winter Wonderland" and I woke up.

No more dulce de leche pudding before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment