Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hair and Back Again


Well, that debate may have been resolved.

I went for my monthly platelet donation today and both the nurse phlebotomist and her assistant not only noticed my haircut but complimented it. That's a first.

It had been my habit, on donation days, to fill the car with gasoline, get a haircut (if due), and go to the hospital since they are all in the same general direction from home and vicinity to each other. Yet, in spite of repeatedly coming in to the donation center with new hair, no one had ever said anything before.

I haven't fully made up my mind, yet (and it's going to be a while before I have to decide), but it's not looking good for semi-competent quirky weirdness right now.

Also, I found a cheaper gas station, run by a nice Pakistani family, in the complete opposite direction over toward the grocery store. So that's another factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment