Tuesday, October 16, 2012

And Back to Feeling Stupid, Again

I am going to be certifiably manic depressive before this Smithsonian puzzle contest is over.

Puzzle #7 opened yesterday and in short order I solved the surface conundrum but, of course, there is at least one more layer beneath that.

To make things worse, I have made no progress at all on puzzles 4 and 6. It doesn't help when I check Ken Jenning's puzzle blog and find comments from others about how quickly they have found the correct answers  and warning not to over-think the problem.

Right now I still have time but, if unsolved puzzles continue to accumulate, that will run out quickly since the winner will be the one who not only solves the last puzzle but is the first to respond. So they all need to be solved before the last one comes up next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment